I've debated for a long time about whether or not I should start a blog. I'm not an exceptionally funny or inspirational person but I finally decided to start one at least so the people I care about will know whats going on in my life. Hopefully it's not to boring or uneventful and if it is than stop reading it.
I guess I maybe should explain the title of my blog. My last name happens to be Golden and I was sitting here trying to think of what my title should be when one of my clever roommates suggested Stay Golden (this was after a few "misses" like No Name or Kikilicious). So there it is because really everyone should stay golden. Hopefully my future entries will be a little more entertaining and I kind of feel bad this one isn't so I'll tell you the story behind my nickname.
When I was pretty little, probably like 2 or 3, I decided that I didn't like my name anymore and so I stopped answering to it. No matter how much my parents yelled at me I would completely ignore them unless they used the name I had given myself, The Kiki. Not just Kiki but THE Kiki. I was a pretty strong willed child so I wouldn't even acknowledge the person trying to talk to me unless they had called me The Kiki and so that name stuck! Luckily at some point I let the "the" drop but ever since then people have always called me Kiki.
In case that wasn't riveting enough he's a pick up line I saw today that made me laugh. Just to warn you it's super nerdy. "You're a photon quanta to my valence electron, you excite me to another level." Like I said super nerdy but I thought it was hilarious, I enjoy crappy pick up lines.
1. this is your first post and we know... NOTHING about you.
ReplyDelete2. your background is hideous.
(:
1. I assume the people reading this already know about me...like you do
ReplyDelete2. I like it so deal with it
:)