Well my first few days this year was definitely a lot different than my first few days last year. Lets compare, shall we?
Moving in last year: All new stuff because I bought all my college stuff out in UT, tons of storage space, I brought 2 suitcases over from TN, over all kind of a painless process.
This year: I have no idea what I packed where since I packed in all up months ago, it's a new place so I'm not sure where I want to put things, I left lots of important things in TN even though I had 3 suitcases and a duffle, and I had a shiz ton of boxes to move. Overall it was really irritating and I pretty much just have a ton of stuff shoved under my bed.
Weekend before classes last year: Went to bed "early" probably like 11ish, mostly just chilled with my roommates or my friends from home or my new friends Austin and Braden, mostly boring
Weekend before classes this year: Mostly the same except there was A LOT more unpacking but I mainly chilled with roommates and friends from last year oh and I got asked out on a date...already. I didn't make it a full 24 hours before getting set up, oh well.
First day of classes last year: Went straight to class but got COMPLETELY lost and wound up spending most of my time on campus lost ad trying to figure out where I was supposed to go and almost giving up altogether more than once, late to all my classes.
First day of classes this year: Totally fine, knew where I was going and didn't get lost. I was chatted up by some guy on my way to my first class though who was totally flirting it up then in my first class I was asked if I was married (since my left hand was hidden from his view) and when he found out I wasn't he asked if I was single and when he found out I was he asked me for my number at the end of class. I tell ya RMs waste no time in getting to the point.
Walking to campus last year: Not far AT ALL, literally right across the street, you honestly can not get any closer. If you have 30 min before your next class then you could run home if you needed to, if you had an hour or more then you could take a nap, make lunch, whatever!
Walking to campus this year: It's a one time a day trip. It's so far (but not even the farthest so it was suck if I lived even further away) and it's been ridiculously hot this week so I get to class and I'm drenched in sweat and I probably look terrible.
I know it sounds like I'm mostly complaining about my life this year but it's seriously not that bad. I actually love living here and I'm so happy I'm back with my old roommates again, I seriously love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment